To run WordPress your host just needs a couple of things:
- PHP version 7.3 or greater
- MySQL version 5.6 or greater
Recommended PHP Configuration Limits
White screen, demo content fails when importing, empty page content and other similar issues are all related to low PHP configuration limits. The solution is to increase the PHP limits. You can do this on your own, or contact your web host and ask them to increase those limits to a minimum as follows:
Please note that:
- Before importing, you should check and change your PHP settings:
- max_input_time: 300
- max_execution_time: 300
- memory_limit: 128M or bigger
- upload_max_filesize: 8M or bigger
- post_max_size: 8M or bigger
There are 3 ways to install the theme:
Theme Installation via WordPress:
Step 1 - Login to your WordPress Admin Panel.
Step 2 - Go to Appearance > Themes. Click the Add New button.
Step 3 - Click on the Upload Theme button. Locate "Enerzy.zip" and click Install Now.
Theme Installation via FTP :
Step 1 - Log into your Hosting server using an FTP client.(Ex: FileZilla)
Step 2 - Locate "Enerzy.zip" that you found in your ThemeForest Package and unzip it. Once it is done you'll get a folder named Enerzy with all theme files in it.
Step 3 - Locate your WordPress directory and upload Enerzy folder (unzipped in the previous step) into ../wp-content/themes/
Step 4 - Click on the Activate button to activate Enerzy. Congratulations, you have now activated Enerzy ! You can now proceed with Enerzy Plugin Installation.
- 1.If you already have the "Envato Market Plugin" installed on your site then just go to Admin > Envato Market and install theme from there. If not, than download the plugin by clicking on this link and install the plugin on your site. After installation, you just need to configure it (linking with your ThemeForest account). Click here for step-by-step tutorial.
- 2.Then just go to Admin > Envato Market plugin menu and install the theme. The theme would be available to install so you can easily install it.
- 3.NOTE: Please note that the "design for Enerzy Theme" is required plugin for this theme. So make sure you install that plugin after you install/activate the theme